Our Policies & Procedures are as follow:
There is a 50% deposit required for all stays. For stays less than one week, the entire stay will be charged. Balance is due upon arrival for weekly stays. For holidays and special events, the balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
There is a $500.00 security deposit required upon check-in which is a credit card, or cash hold.
A $85 check fee will be charged if a check is returned to us by the bank for insufficient funds.
We accept Visa & Master Card for deposits. Upon arrival we accept credit cards, cash, Traveler’s Checks or checks with a credit card imprint signed. There are no refunds for early departure, or return of golf carts, boats or other rentals.
There is a per night charge for each additional occupant after allowed amount in rental.
Pet Policies: Please check to see if pets are allowed in the rental house you have chosen before committing.
Daily housekeeping is not provided but can be pre arranged.
Our homes are all non-smoking. Smoking is allowed outside only and ashtrays are provided. Smoking inside will result in a minimum charge of $200.
• Each rental property specifies the number of adults and children allowed to stay as guests in the unit. If a number greater than the agreed upon number or ages occurs, you will be asked to Pay for the additional person but will only be allowed up to 3 person over the specified amount where permitted by home owner. Guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• The guest signing the rental agreement assumes all responsibility for the actions and behavior of all guests and agrees to follow the rules of the property posted therein.
• Our properties are in residential neighborhoods and are unsuitable for loud parties, events or entertaining groups. If behavior or noise results in a complaint or any violation set forth by the Bahamas laws and ordinances, or any other violation of the rental agreement, a charge of $100 for the first complaint will be assessed and you will be asked to leave with no refund upon a second complaint.
• If keys are lost, there will be a replacement charge for each lost key.
• If personal property is left behind and it is necessary for the items to be returned, the guest is responsible for arranging pick-up.
Contact the office for all excursions, baby sitting or any other services you may need while you are visiting.
Please contact 3N’s Vacation Rentals regarding minimum stays and special rates. Minimum stays apply on weekends, Winter/Spring season, holidays and special events. Higher rates apply for Christmas & New Years weeks. The listed rates does not include the 10% room tax .
If you are arriving after 6:00 p.m. please inform us the day before so that we can make necessary arrangements to meet and get you settled in.
Weekly and Monthly Rental Policies
A 50% deposit is required to reserve. Final payment is due 30 or 60 days prior to check in. Reservations that are booked inside the 30 or 60 days from arrival are charged full at time of booking. There is a 10% reservation processing fee for flights and other bookings that are not listed on the site.
There is a $500 (weekly) security deposit required upon check-in. It must be a Cashier’s Check, Credit Card or Cash. A refund will be issued within 10 days after check-out if no damages to the property were incurred.
Golf cart and Boat Rentals
The guest will fill out a contract on arrival for these rentals
Nightly Cancellation Policy:
Full refund less $30 cancellation fee upon 30 days notice. Deposit is non-refundable if cancellation is made within 30 days of arrival date .
Weekly, Monthly and Holiday Cancellation Policy:
Full refund less $200 cancellation fee upon 30 or 60 days notice (please ask which one applies). Deposit is non-refundable if cancellation is made within 30 or 60 days of arrival date (whichever applies). Any cancellation done in a 24 hour period of arrival will result in full payment of stay meaning that there is no refund on moneys paid.
there is no refund on early returns on golf carts when rented weekly and return in five days, the refund will be applied only for a return with days left for more than 4 and there will be a 50% return payment on days not used.
Please note that there is a 5% credit card transaction fee when used in the Bahamas and a 3% transaction fee when paid by pay pal.
by making a purchase from this site you have agreed to all of the above policies.